Corner Fireplace Mantle was posted at March 24, 2018 at 6:46 pm. This image is uploaded in the Fireplace category. Corner Fireplace Mantle is tagged with Corner Fireplace Mantle, Corner, Fireplace, Mantle..
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mantleman•tle (man′tl),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a loose, sleeveless cloak or cape.
- something that covers, envelops, or conceals: the mantle of darkness.
- the portion of the earth, about 1800 mi. (2900 km) thick, between the crust and the core. Cf. core 1 (def. 10), crust (def. 6).
- [Zool.]a single or paired outgrowth of the body wall that lines the inner surface of the valves of the shell in mollusks and brachiopods.
- a chemically prepared, incombustible network hood for a gas jet, kerosene wick, etc., that, when the jet or wick is lighted, becomes incandescent and gives off a brilliant light.
- [Ornith.]the back, scapular, and inner wing plumage, esp. when of the same color and distinct from other plumage.
- a continuous beam set on a ring of columns and supporting the upper brickwork of a blast furnace in such a way that the brickwork of the hearth and bosh may be readily replaced.
- to cover with or as if with a mantle;
- to spread or cover a surface, as a blush over the face.
- to flush;
- (of a hawk) to spread out one wing and then the other over the corresponding outstretched leg.
- to be or become covered with a coating, as a liquid;
foam: The champagne mantled in the glass.
This post of Corner Fireplace Mantle have 7 pictures it's including Need Help Decorating A Large, Deep Corner Fireplace Mantel, We Really Don't Need An Additional Heat Source In This Room. This Project Was All About Adding Ambiance In The Master Suite. I'm Sure It Adds Value To Our ., Snazzy Little Things, Corner Fireplace Mantel Makeover, Fireplaces Mantels, 25 Most Popular Fireplace Tiles Ideas This Year, You Need To Know. Corner Fireplace DecoratingCorner Fireplace MantelsCorner ., Corner Fireplace Mantle #6 We Really Don't Need An Additional Heat Source In This Room. This Project Was All About Adding Ambiance In The Master Suite. I'm Sure It Adds Value To Our ., Ordinary Corner Fireplace Mantle #7 843eeaefac06d18094866df11ae4c084.jpg 675×900 Pixels | Basement Ideas | Pinterest | Modern Fireplaces, Stone And Modern. Following are the images:
If your Corner Fireplace Mantle thinks claustrophobic because of the insufficient lighting getting into the home, it needs good lighting for the property that is beautiful. The room illumination is one of the approaches that are simple to make your household that is modest experience bigger. This has to be performed in organizing the home design. Because of the light to become outlined this time around is natural light in the sun, not the interior light which we discussed a while ago.
The best Corner Fireplace Mantle at its core has to be equitable. The lighting must not gray or too dazzling. You can find three things you should think about before designing light natural lighting that we may enter into a home interior may from adjacent windows, skylights overhead, or it could be from the room alongside your kitchen, bedroom, or family area.
One in developing a home, of the significant aspects that must definitely be deemed could be the light. Appropriate arrangement of light are also in a position to create a comfy feel along with boost the look of the home besides performance illuminate the room at the relocate its time.